Mom of 3

Options
Been on the app for 3weeks now. Got to lose 60. Mom of 3 boys and married and work full time. So hard to work out, but doing better on meal planning. Looking for support from similar situations.

Replies

• Tessmorin
    Tessmorin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 20 pounds by April. Mom of 2 boys 2 girls. Ready to get healthy. Trying to do home exercise at home 3 days a week and gym 3 days. Want to loose 20 by April and 20 more by Aug. Total of 40. We can do this together.
  • mandashmanda
    mandashmanda Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Mom of 2 here. A 4yo girl and my boy just turned 1 last month. I need to lose about 50 pounds to get back to my pre pregnancy weight from the first kid. I'm in the same boat with it being hard to find time for myself between working and taking care of the kids.

I've been trying to really put forth an effort to move more! If i have a 30 minute break at work, I'll go for a walk. I'll take the kids on a walk a few times a week as well. So far I've been able to make it to the gym about 4 times per week on top of that but I would like it to be more. Do you have any kind of activity tracker?