What motivates you to stay on track?

Options
Hi, I'm Julia from California. I need help staying on track. Please add me and we can help each other! My biggest problem is choosing fatty foods and not eating enough protien.

Replies

• johncaronan
    johncaronan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The best motivational drive is a cheat day. Whenever I cheat, I do about 10,000 calories for the day. It motivates you to burn all of that throughout the entire week!! So cheat away.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    My best motivator to keep me on track is my balanced meal plan filled with delicious yummy nutritious food, that I look forward to every day and makes me full and energized.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    honestly, what motivates me to stay on track is the results I get: I'm talking weightloss of course (almost 15kg lost for me!) but also, how much better I am when I eat properly and I log everything. Tbh eating healthy and exercising do wonders for my anxiety and just my general wellbeing & work productivity :) feel free to add me for extra support!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    What motivates me is my need for a much better body. There's only one way to achieve it, and it isn't from the couch!
  • mjgabbai
    mjgabbai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What motivates me is pictures of my thinner self!! Looking forward to getting back down to my old weight!
  • pixery
    pixery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Summer Motivates me and friends with flat stomach :'(
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My daughters.. Other people's journeys.. Looking back at photos of myself ..
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Many things:

I look better, I feel better, I'm more confident, I get more attention, I sleep better and most importantly, I'm psychically fit
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I'm not trying to lose weight...already did that and have been maintaining going on three years...being healthy and fit is far superior to the alternative. I like being healthy and fit.

Also, I'm a pretty good cook and know how to make healthy whole foods taste delicious and awesome...I think much of the issue that people have is that their food is god awful boring because they think that "healthy" means bland and boring...it doesn't...healthy and nutritious foods can also be kick *kitten* delicious. People tend to have a very narrow view of "healthy"
  • chrissypj88
    chrissypj88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What motivates me is being the thought of being able to do what I haven't been able to do in a long time. I used to use jogging as my stress relief to replace my comfort eatting but after getting I'll and losing my support network I gained weight and cant jog without getting shin splints after one run so the thought of being able to go jogging again motivates me!!