Trying to lose 25 pounds and keep it off. The weekends are tough.

Options
jpp3184
jpp3184 Posts: 23 Member
edited February 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I've lost 12 pounds already but need 25 more. The weekends suck for me. During the week I have no problem but once the weekend comes around I get weak.
Jp

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You need to find something to occupy your time if you are unable to deny the urges you have. During the week, you are probably working and/or at school so you are doing things to occupy your time and mind. On the weekend, you may just sit around or be at home and you can't help but wonder how delicious those cookies are in the cupboard. Find something to do to take your mind off of it. Whether it's getting out of the house or playing a video game or exercising.

Good luck and congrats on losing the 12 pounds.
  • mjgabbai
    mjgabbai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you!! The weekends are so tough!! I try to eat a lil bit of the things I like on the weekend but under a certain amount of calories so I don't drive myself crazy... But, once Monday comes you gotta be strong enough to get back on your routine... To me a successful weekend is a weekend where I don't gain any wt
  • mississippi3
    mississippi3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Meal prep!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    'Save' extra calories Monday to Thursday so you can eat more at the weekend. As long as you hit your weekly goal, you'll lose weight.
  • jpp3184
    jpp3184 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks all and good luck to everyone