Any moms trying to loose post baby weight ?

Options
Hi I'm Maria mother of a 3 year old and a almost 2 month old.. new to this app. I gained 30 lbs with my last baby lost 15 lbs right after birth but my goal is to loose about 25 lbs more
It's not easy to be active and eat super healthy when I'm feeling exausted all the time but so far it's been two weeks and I been eating veggies and salads on a daily..
Similar story? Add me :)

Replies

• Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My baby is 9 months and I'm only starting to take off the weight. Good job and good luck!
  • sarahbeddoe626
    sarahbeddoe626 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new to this app. I had a baby girl a few months ago and have lost all I can without trying very hard, so now need to get serious. I gained nearly 50 pounds and have about 25 to go. Anyone else in that same boat? Need a support group. I am
    A working mom so balancing a lot of priorities.
  • Tavyr
    Tavyr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just had my first baby about 4 weeks ago and have quite a bit of weight to lose, I'll send all you guys friend invites! I already lost about 10 pounds just from birth/breast feeding but I'm ready to get more serious about exercise and calorie counting to make sure this weight doesn't stick around.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 months postpartum breastfeeding and trying to lose the last 20 lbs of baby weight and more! Feel free to add me
  • willpower86
    willpower86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat ladies! I have 30lbs to lose by the end of May. Any tips and tricks you ladies have to offer would be awesome! I recently gave birth to my first child and would like do know what your meal/ workout plans looks like. I am exclusively nursing/pumping at work.
  • amandamata712
    amandamata712 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of 4 and trying to lose the belly. The eating has been more of a struggle this time around. Also, staying under 1200 calories has been tough. I'm working on it though. Excited to get more committed and see future results.
  • Sonyafrzn
    Sonyafrzn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of five blessings in 8 years. My youngest is 20 m and I've had lots of hip pain since his birth. My goal is to lose 50 lbs ... almost half way there! I know how hard it is to stay on plan. I homeschool my children and have to get to the gym at 530 am.
    I need to be healthy for them.