Trying to lose weight for my wedding

Options
I am having a little trouble staying motivated. Needs friends that I can help and that can help in return.

Replies

• Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • samthal18
    samthal18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When is the wedding? I'm hoping to lose a little bit to feel my best for my wedding day. Getting married early July 2016. Hope everything is going well x
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I'm losing for my wedding too. Ours us April 2018. I have 120 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • Shadae3103
    Shadae3103 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    samthal18 wrote: »
    When is the wedding? I'm hoping to lose a little bit to feel my best for my wedding day. Getting married early July 2016. Hope everything is going well x

My wedding is super close. It's May 1st of this year I have less than 90 days. I am excited but nervous and like you I want to be the best version of myself
  • samthal18
    samthal18 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oooh not too far away, but 90 days is definitely enough to boost your make a difference and boost your confidence on the day. Mine is 3rd July. Have you got an aim of how much you want to lose? x
  • engodwin
    engodwin Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm getting married in October <3:)
  • SWellz
    SWellz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in September! I'm trying to be realistic, so my goal is to lose 25lbs for it, but I'd really like to more.
  • morazacs1991
    morazacs1991 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking to lose 15 pounds in the next year for the big day! :)
  • CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Congratulations all. I'm getting married in October. :-)
  • graceeabbott
    graceeabbott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm getting married October 16th.
  • juice0904
    juice0904 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain feel free to add me for support .. Good Luck on your journey
  • hmoss619
    hmoss619 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married April 30! I started out wanting to lose 15-20 pounds before the big day, and I have lost 9 so far! I am already looking and feeling better, and excited to lose a touch more. You can do it!
  • melzybelzy1989
    melzybelzy1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am getting married may 14th 2016 . I need some motivation and healthy food ideas. Feel free to add me :)