Baby Weight Be GONE!!!

Options
I signed up on the 8th. I have tried to loose my baby weight with no success. I will admit I never really gave it more than a few weeks. This time I really want to succeed. I don't have any reason to still be fat. My daughter was born November 2004 and my son was born October 2005. I had c-sections with both of them. But my baby being 3, I have no reason to still be this big. I would love to loose 60lbs. Before kids 5 or 10 pounds seemed hard so 60lbs seem crazy. I will do it this time. This is my year. I am going to look FINE in 2009!!

Replies

• lescalante
    Options
    I signed up on the 8th. I have tried to loose my baby weight with no success. I will admit I never really gave it more than a few weeks. This time I really want to succeed. I don't have any reason to still be fat. My daughter was born November 2004 and my son was born October 2005. I had c-sections with both of them. But my baby being 3, I have no reason to still be this big. I would love to loose 60lbs. Before kids 5 or 10 pounds seemed hard so 60lbs seem crazy. I will do it this time. This is my year. I am going to look FINE in 2009!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is a great place to help you succeed in your weight loss journey! Good luck!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I can totally relate on the two kids thing as well as the two c-sections! I encourage you to stay strong, use all that MFP has to offer! The food journaling, exercise log & the message boards are all great! They really help keep me motivated! You'll find so many wonderful, encouraging people here!

I wish you the best on your weightloss journey!! :drinker:
  • MrsCallas
    Options
    I am completely with you about losing the baby weight and seeming like it is so far away!!! Good luck!! I am sure we will do it this year!! :flowerforyou:
  • furrflys
    Options
    Hey I have like 78 lbs of baby weight to lose myself:grumble: Its been two and a half years since my daughter was born! Lets find the skinny chic we once knew.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I also have a weight loss goal of 60 lbs, well 56 pounds now! I like your saying about looking fine in 2009. My saying is " I will shine in 2009". My last baby was born in 2004 so this weight needs to go NOW!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I hear ya... all that baby weight! man.... oh wait, I never had a baby... ok, so I was just fat. Least you have an excuse :bigsmile: Good luck with losing it I know you can do it!

Ps- look at how freakin adorable those kids of yours are!!!:flowerforyou:
  • lescalante
    Options
    Thank you so much for your kind words. You all are so very nice. I love my family and think they are great so thank you. We all can do it.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    It's gonna be a great journey. Glad you're here.
  • denyann
    denyann Posts: 15
    Options
    Baby weight is why I'm here too, with 55 lbs to lose. I need to lose this weight before we have another one. Good luck! :smile: