#keeppoundingpanthers
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Panthers
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Don't really care as I'm not particularly a fan of either...I like Peyton Manning and wouldn't mind seeing him go out with a bang because I'm pretty sure he's done after this game...I enjoy watching Cam Newton...he's electrifying and the Panthers are fun to watch.

I'll be perfectly happy with either outcome so long as it's a good, entertaining football game...in that respect, I actually enjoy championship weekend more than I do the super bowl...more often than not I'm disappointed with the super bowl.
  • Imakeepitoffthistime
    Options
    Panthers. #camdabbinonem
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Don't really care as I'm not particularly a fan of either...I like Peyton Manning and wouldn't mind seeing him go out with a bang because I'm pretty sure he's done after this game...I enjoy watching Cam Newton...he's electrifying and the Panthers are fun to watch.

I'll be perfectly happy with either outcome so long as it's a good, entertaining football game...in that respect, I actually enjoy championship weekend more than I do the super bowl...more often than not I'm disappointed with the super bowl.

I hear that! I've been glued to the NFL Network and ESPN all WEEK long. CBS last night to see "who won what". I go into withdrawal after the Superbowl.
  • jpp3184
    jpp3184 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Going for Broncos but think the Panthers will take it
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Broncos!
  • aubrie917
    aubrie917 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Clippers
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've been cheering for the Broncos...but I'm just passing time until baseball starts! Go Yankees!