65 pounds from my wedding! Add me!

Options
When I hit my goal weight I'm walking down the aisle. Add me or comment if I can add you!

Replies

• WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    I have 75 pounds to lose. I'm hoping be time my boyfriend and I make that step, I'll have most of it gone. If not, at least I'll have a bunch of healthier habits haha Feel free to add me :)
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Getting married in 3 months and have about 15 pounds to go! :) Add me if you'd like
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Getting married in August, and have 10 lbs to go.

Add me! I'm good at this ;) (i've lost 125 total)
  • KendraMonster
    KendraMonster Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Getting married 11/05/16 wanting to lose 60-80lbs by then...already down 6lbs in the 2 weeks I have been on MFP
  • hlynn512015
    hlynn512015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married as soon as I lose 45 lbs. You can add me if you want.
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose before my wedding, when are you hoping to get married? I would love for anyone to add me.
  • lilyrito
    lilyrito Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I need all the support I can get.
  • VansBel374
    VansBel374 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Not getting married again yet, but have a good 75 pounds to lose. Whoever wants to add me, feel free!
  • trishtrish1
    trishtrish1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well, I got married at my (then) heaviest ever 230 at the time and a I felt like a princess. I see you all and I know you want to lose - but you LOOK GOOD - you look right now how I thought I had to look then. I look back and I don't remember the weight, I remember the dress and the vows and the day. So, don't be hard on yourself and to anyone who is waiting, don't wait because every one of you that posted are just beautiful. :) I'm am heavier now - and am working hard. We can do it - but do appreciate how stunning you are right now. :)
  • Nckr66
    Nckr66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 62 left to lose. You can add me :smile: we haven't set a date for our wedding yet but I'd love to get healthy for it
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married 9/9/17 I want to lose at least 50 lbs by then my goal is to lose close to 80 lbs total! Add me!