Starting over again- last time

Options
Marc1218
Marc1218 Posts: 13 Member
I started this a while ago and was losing weight and getting healthy but then I allowed trying times to effect my motivation and weigh about 20lbs more than when I started this- well here's to new beginnings! (*raising my glass to everyone who wants this to be the their new beginning too)

Replies

• lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Yup, I did the same. Lost weight, fell off the wagon, and then gained more than when I started. But I started again and have lost 17 pounds. I swear this is really it.
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm starting this again. I have about 30 lbs to get rid of. So tired of this.
  • Hope4Beth
    Hope4Beth Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list of do-overs! I'm hopeful that this is the last time I have to begin again. I have 90 pounds to shed. Daunting task, indeed.
  • chimpy123
    chimpy123 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat... This is the last time I ever see a 2-- on the scale again!!!
  • aubrie917
    aubrie917 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting again. This is ...the millionth time... More like the third actual time. The times when I was a kid don't really count. ANYWAY! The first time I lost 30 pounds I ended up gaining back all of it and 30 more. Then I lost 90 pounds and gained back 50. Now I plan to lose 40-50 and keep it off! The good news is I caught it before it got back up to my max weight. =\
  • katydig
    katydig Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    hi ..just joined mfp looking for people on for support and accountability. can you add me if you want.