new and looking for accountability buddies.

Options
Hi all. Join at Golds a few weeks ago and this was my first week of watching food and seeing a result. Not much but 4 pounds down! I am 24, 100 pounds over weight and so ready to get into my dream body. Looking for buddies to hold me accountable for being in the gym 5 days a week and I would do the same for others. Any takers?

Replies

• Karinaw27
    Karinaw27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd love to be accountability partners.
  • sweetprincess8822
    Options
    Hi! 27 and overweight but changing that. officially in the gym with a trainer going on 4 months! Super motivated! I wouldn't mind being buddies on here. :)
  • BostonBaby2016
    BostonBaby2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. That is great. I am motivated but don't have a workout buddy. Been working with the trainer. Just looking for buddies who can message me or I can message and just keep each other accountable for getting to the gym each day.
  • BostonBaby2016
    Options
    Karinaw27 wrote: »
    Hi I'd love to be accountability partners.

Awesome! Thanks!
  • amanda741
    amanda741 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just added you
  • babygirl2428
    babygirl2428 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I walk 1 hr every weekday and log avg 12000 steps a day but need help being held to dietvand exercise routine as i work overnight. I would love to help you as i think it would help keep me going too. I am new to all this. :)
  • aldis_olof
    aldis_olof Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i will try my best to help and answer all Questions :smiley:
  • BostonBaby2016
    Options
    Hi babygirl, that is awesome. I have no trouble watching my food, getting to the gym in my problem. Maybe we can help each other out.

Thanks aldisolof!