lol

Options
I just ordered pizza and chicken and cheese bread sticks and I don't care.

I feel like crying and I am all by myself and I don't know what to do. I am not even hungry just bored out of my mind.

Whatever. i know tomorrow I will jump right back on the wagon but I needed to state to everyone that I plan on being a complete pig in the next 20 mins. :laugh: :drinker:

Replies

• dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I just ordered pizza and chicken and cheese bread sticks and I don't care.

I feel like crying and I am all by myself and I don't know what to do. I am not even hungry just bored out of my mind.

Whatever. i know tomorrow I will jump right back on the wagon but I needed to state to everyone that I plan on being a complete pig in the next 20 mins. :laugh: :drinker:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean:ohwell: I ate a bowl of ice cream with fudge topping today. I was so bored. I realized what I was doing but ........

Back to it tommorrow. Enjoy while you can.
  • Jubilee
    Jubilee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I know how it is. Oh well, tomorrows a new day.:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    LOL...I just had pizza and and doughnut...BAD BAD BAD! But I had an extra 1200 saved over for the week. I'm glad I'm not alone. Forage on ladies!!!!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Hey we all have to indulge sometimes..........don't be too hard on yourself! Back on track tomorrow!:smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :wink:
  • trishara
    Options
    This will be me big time tomorrow. It's going to be a great day for food. (as in it will all taste great) but not a good day for the diet. Oh well. I don't do this a lot and I'll be with great friends who I don't get to see to often as I am back in school and have my nose in a book all the time.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'll be living vicariously through you tonight! lol

enjoy because honestly splurging now and then is not a big deal....and good for you for owning up to it!
    I'm impressed...I know you'll be back on track soon and ah....can I have a taste!? lol
    hugs!
    Ali :tongue:
  • dulceluva
    Options
    lol what a great response.

I have to say, I totally planned on pigging out but actually managed to eat only a couple of slices and one of this and one of the other. :smile:

But the night is still young, well for me anyways. I am watching Keanu Reeves and well frankly he makes me hungry!! :laugh:

I hope all of you are enjoying your weekend and if you guys are planning on eating too much on Sunday, just enjoy it and remember that tomorrow is another day.

Night :heart:
  • twink3110
    Options
    I really think that every once an awhile you have to just eat what you feel you've been deprived of. Then it seems like its not that big of a deal and you can go back to eating healthy. Your OK, you'll be back in line tomorrow and you've been doing so good. Every one needs a little splurge now and then.
  • twink3110
    Options
    PS my oldest son..............................my sisters say he looks just like Keanu Reeves. He's the Father of the little guy who's in the picture with me.
  • dulceluva
    Options
    Well that must be one sexy son :wink: