Less than 10 lbs to go (with pics)

A_New_Horizon
A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
I said I wouldn't post another success story until after I reached my goal, but I am attending my high school reunion tonight. I have come so far, and I want to share my success with my MFP family/friends. Just remember that anything can be done with a little determination and will power. I have been at this since Sept 2010, and as of now I have lost 44.8 lbs. I hit my last mini goal this week of 150. I have gone down from a size 18W to 12 pants/capris and a size 1X to Med shirt. Enjoy!!

Right after my son (July 2010) - 194 lbs
4v2uyv.jpg

Today - 6/18/2011 - 44.8 lbs down - 149.2
xgjuwl.jpg

Replies

• Wanda66
    Wanda66 Posts: 63 Member
    Wow! You look fantastic! Great work! It paid off with your determination. "Work it" tonight!
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Good for you - you're going to rock your reunion! Cute dress too!
  • Jeana81
    Jeana81 Posts: 5
    What a change! Well done.
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Fantastic!! I love that dress!
  • MissJoy18
    MissJoy18 Posts: 45
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • Foxerlina
    Foxerlina Posts: 51
    Awww you look lovely :) I'm very proud! x
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    way to go Beth, you look great!! is this the reunion dress you picked? its so cute and you are rocking it!
  • A_New_Horizon
    way to go Beth, you look great!! is this the reunion dress you picked? its so cute and you are rocking it!

Yes, it is my reunion dress.
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    You look amazing!!! Kudos to you!
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Way to go!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    :flowerforyou: Beautiful!!!! Awesome and amazing you are! Love the dress too! :love:
  • Wow, what a difference!! You look TERRIFIC girl!! I'm so PROUD of you!! I hope you have a blas tonight!! You look gorgeous in that dress - good choice!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Wow!! Hot Mamma!!!

I must say you keep me inspired , girl! LOve the dress too!!

Awesome dedication and hard work is definitely paying off. You are SHAmazing!!! (SHAmazing = So Hot and amazing....per my 8 yr old niece) LOL

YOU SOOOOO GOT THIS IN THE BAG!!!!
  • mandiex0
    mandiex0 Posts: 174
    great job :)
  • haileyco
    haileyco Posts: 68
    You look GREAT. Nice dress. Have a blast tonight!!
  • great Job!! you look amazing!
  • Court2180
    Court2180 Posts: 17 Member
    Awesome! You are so close...you CAN do it!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Thanks, everyone and I had an awesome time at my reunion (yes, I turned heads). And an old crush of mine took a big notice at me which was nice.
  • sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    You look beautiful! Love the dress! Keep up the amazing job you're doing! :)
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    :smooched: I am speechless! Great work girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!