I need tips, friends and motivation

Options
I have restarted this program more than once and it is very frustrating that I cannot stay focused or motivated. I really want to start eating healthier (tips would be SO appreciated) so that it then leads to weight loss and I can be happy again. Since I am starting over I could really use some new friends here too. I am in Colorado so local people would great but I am always good with online support also :smile: Good luck everyone!!!!

Replies

• loissndrews
    loissndrews Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    For me I have a lot of tough wearables and what I do is I prep my food ahead of time and I make enough to get me through a couple of days and I place it in bowls as set it up for each meal so that way I'm always prepared in case I get stuck
  • loissndrews
    loissndrews Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try looking on YouTube at weight watchers girl she has lots of low CAL recipes that you can make ahead of time she has a corn cheddar and broccoli soup that's about 100 calories so try some of these and see if they work out for you good luck girl
  • Ang_from_Colorado
    Ang_from_Colorado Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ok great I will check out her channel today. Thank you!
  • beanrunner
    beanrunner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Prepping ahead of time is such a big help!! I find that it's not do much what I eat because I do tend to eat pretty healthy but more about how much I eat. My portions have been out of whack up until recrntly
  • UG77
    UG77 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Instead of making a drastic over night change in your routine, make a smaller, sustainable change. Consistency is key.

I started eating healthy while edging out bad foods, within days I started to feel better. This reinforced the behavior and made me naturally transition to more of the good and less of the bad.
  • chrystel1
    chrystel1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for some friends. I have restarted this program a few times too, but I am adamant to stick with it this time around. Would like some friends to bounce ideas off and share goals with. Just looking for support and someone to root me onward!
  • Ang_from_Colorado
    Ang_from_Colorado Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    UG77 wrote: »
    Instead of making a drastic over night change in your routine, make a smaller, sustainable change. Consistency is key.

I started eating healthy while edging out bad foods, within days I started to feel better. This reinforced the behavior and made me naturally transition to more of the good and less of the bad.

That's a great idea and what I plan to do. I am not good quitting something cold turkey so gradually always works better for me. Thanks