420 fan trying to loose weight, enjoy some smoke and feel good about life for a change

Options
those that go the way of the 420 group.......smoke in peace......those that try to loose weight and fail don't give up keep trying........those that make it the next bud is for you and I am here to try to do some loosing of my own using the many tools at my disposal but I will always end the day in a puff win or loose lol........

Replies

• xadymane
    xadymane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.
  • serrano2886
    serrano2886 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    lol you make me want to join the 420 group....puff in peace B)
  • ImSooHigh
    ImSooHigh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I smoke all the time. Little too much if anything... wait.... it's never too much. haha. I'm in.
  • RebelHips
    RebelHips Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I find that when the munchies kick in, I binge on the most awful junk food! Fat, sugar and carbs are my go-to's :neutral: What do you guys do to keep this in check? Especially when you're craving junk and the thought of something healthy is just not doing it.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    8. Posts Must Abide By All Legal Statutes

a) Do not post messages that violate federal, state/provincial, or local laws which include, but are not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or is bound by NDA (non-disclosure agreement).

b) Posts which promote or encourage illegal activities, including, but not limited to, use of illegal substances, violence against others, and procurement of prescription drugs without a prescription, are prohibited.

c) Images containing hateful or violent imagery, depiction of illegal activities, or copyrighted material are not allowed and will be removed.

Marijuana use is currently illegal at the federal level, as well as many state and local levels, therefore discussions related to its usage are prohibited on MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    USMCMP
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.