49 year old, female, 5'6, 14 stone - anyone want to be my friend??

Options
I've been doing MFP for quite a while now, on and off. I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment, but after going out to a dinner party last night I feel like I'm back to square one, but know I'm actually not. I've only lost 5lbs so far but really want to stay focussed and fill my diary out every day, whether good or bad. I love to exercise but also love to eat and drink (too much wine) - if I sound like we are similar and you want to lose a couple of stone, please add me as a friend. Only interested in friends who have their diary viewable to friends.

Replies

• fattylivis
    fattylivis Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me
  • sandraallangrimes
    sandraallangrimes Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am planning on being her for a while. 15 pds lost and a long way to go.
  • Rebel_Leader
    Rebel_Leader Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'll be happy to zippy. Feel free to add me!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I've been on the journey for 4 years now, over 110 pounds lost, and I
    no longer take insulin for type 2 diabetes. Sensible changes to diet and exercise works!
  • christinastokes3
    christinastokes3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me, but my diary is not view able but i would love to help.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I'm 55 and been at this awhile. My diary is viewable and certainly is not perfect, but it's working for me.
  • debbieodonoghue76
    Options
    Add me please I'm 14.7 and 5ft 6 lost 5lbs last week and like you I love my food and wine!
  • wendyholley73
    wendyholley73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm too in my 40's and struggling to lose weight. I want to loose 3 stone and I would love support please add me to friends, in fact anyone can add me
  • hagnew0
    hagnew0 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in my 50's and quite new to mfp. I am just getting started and want to loose a couple of stone. I would also like some female friends here.
  • zippyjojo
    zippyjojo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Now I'm stuck as can't remember how to add you as friends??? ...
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I am in my 40's as well 5ft 6 and started at around the 14stone mark, now 29lbs down with another 14lbs to loose. Happy to be added, i also have an open diary and like my food!
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    zippyjojo wrote: »
    Now I'm stuck as can't remember how to add you as friends??? ...

I think if you click on our names it will let you add people