belly fat (flap)

Options
What are good exercises to reduce a man's belly flap?

Replies

• SMK715
    SMK715 Posts: 108
    Options
    I second the question! Its all I have left to do and its pissing me off..
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Bump
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    HIIT cardio is probably your best bet. Situps, squats and anything that focuses on the core will build the muscle but in order to lose the fat you'll need to ramp up cardio.
  • SMK715
    SMK715 Posts: 108
    Options
    Im hoping patience and time is the key to the formula because I've been doing just that (cardio and some core/strength) and I still have a ways to go with this ab fat.. frustrating..
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Cardio will burn the fat, but I've found strength training has done even more to help. I noticed a HUGE difference when I went to more of a circuit training kind of workout vs just straight cardio. :)
  • empleh69
    empleh69 Posts: 41
    Options
    well I just finished my 2nd week at a gym. I am doing weight sand cardio 3 days a week and cardio the other 3 days. I have been losing weight for over a year now and the belly area seems to be the stubborn one. So let's hope this change will do the trick.
  • Sourpusscandy
    Options
    the best two things for your skin are raw fruits, vegetables, and fruit/veg juices.... the live enzymes help the cells repair and regenerate.

the other best thing is a combination of MSM and vitamin C. I recommend buying both in powder form and mixing 8 oz water with 1 heaping tsp. of each in the water, guzzle, then chase with another glass of water. Both these work synergestically together, and help to repair skin condition. Of course people with a buttload of cash who are sure to be maintaining the weight loss can have surgery.... unfortunately that's not an option for me, so I'll be doing the natural way. Take this stuff 2x day, faithfully, and things will improve.

exercise too!
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Intervals are great, or so I heard/read.
  • empleh69
    Options
    b
  • mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I'm just glad someone else calls it a belly flap!
  • empleh69
    Options
    any better term? LOL
  • empleh69
    Options
    bump