*Ding *Ding round 3!

Options
Just wanted to say Hello and get involved. I have used MyFitnessPal in the past and when I use it it works fantastic. I will admit I've fallen of the wagon more times then I care to discuss. So far this time feels different though. I quit smoking 7 months ago and learned something about will power and pride in my body. I think I'm truly ready. So for now just a quick Hi and I look forward to getting to know some of you along this journey.

Replies

• Shadar1980
    Shadar1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Shadar1980 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say Hello and get involved. I have used MyFitnessPal in the past and when I use it it works fantastic. I will admit I've fallen of the wagon more times then I care to discuss. So far this time feels different though. I quit smoking 7 months ago and learned something about will power and pride in my body. I think I'm truly ready. So for now just a quick Hi and I look forward to getting to know some of you along this journey.

A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.

B. F. Skinner

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/bfskinne393571.html#W8FhhJ1YICTMdJ3i.99
  • christinastokes3
    christinastokes3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been on a few times as well, and when the mind is ready the body will follow. Good luck.
  • briggsykim
    briggsykim Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Yup this is my third or fourth time too! Welcome back
  • Melissa98008
    Melissa98008 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Shadar1980, good luck with this round. I'm finding that my willpower is sapping my efforts!
  • Shadar1980
    Shadar1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys! Every comment makes me want to do better :) Don't give up, we can stick it out together!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    You got this chickie.
    Doesnt matter how many times we start over, just that we do!