Need to loose 100+

Options
Anyone out there looking to loose 100+ I am looking for like minded folks :smile:

Replies

• janajohn45
    janajohn45 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jan, and I, too, have lots of weight to lose. I sure could use some advice from folks on what has worked or not worked for them as they've lost weight.
  • swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am as well. I have lots of support from my friends but they don't seem to be in this same type of situation as me. I'd love to work with you and others for support.
  • jcramer10
    jcramer10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I need to lose 123lbs so I'm right there with you. I signed up with Slimgenics and in a little over a week I am down 12lbs and I'm super motivated. So whatever I can do to help you guys and we can all support each other I'd love it!
  • deliapena8
    deliapena8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is delia... I definitely need to lose 100+ ... Any tips and excerise suggestions are greatly appreciated...I trying to stay within my calorie count.. So hard sometimes!
  • anoirrud
    anoirrud Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    jcramer10 wrote: »
    Hey! I need to lose 123lbs so I'm right there with you. I signed up with Slimgenics and in a little over a week I am down 12lbs and I'm super motivated. So whatever I can do to help you guys and we can all support each other I'd love it!

That is awesome! I don't have the answers at all but I figured if I could make a few new cyber friends we can obtain our goals together. I am adding you all as friends! Hope you don't mind.. Please feel free to add me too.. We can do it #team100+
  • KittyInBoots
    KittyInBoots Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    In the same boat! Please add me as well. That goes for anyone.
  • jcramer10
    jcramer10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    anoirrud wrote: »
    jcramer10 wrote: »

That is awesome! I don't have the answers at all but I figured if I could make a few new cyber friends we can obtain our goals together. I am adding you all as friends! Hope you don't mind.. Please feel free to add me too.. We can do it #team100+

I don't think any of us do, but hopefully together we can get through this! I'd love to be your friend and will add you as well!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    Options
    I've lost 110 pounds in the last 4 years, so I've been down that road. Any can add me if you'd like. I log every day and try to help and encourage my MFP friends!