I like what you've done with the place while I was at lunch...

Options
_John_
_John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
I'm excited.

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    So what did you have for lunch? How's the weather? (I'm chatting proper like.)
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I don't know where I am. I don't know who I am any more...
  • _John_
    Options
    I had a double whopper and a whopper jr. (no breakfast). Tbones and broccoli tonight, so I'll make it up on my macros.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    I had a double whopper and a whopper jr. (no breakfast). Tbones and broccoli tonight, so I'll make it up on my macros.

So you ate almost a whopper family.
  • _John_
    Options

Don't tell my state I said this, but I like the regular whoppers a lot better than the "Texas" whopper.

The whopper Jr is very underrated for the price. It's like a whole 1/4 serving of veggies on that one...micros and stuff...
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Darn it. My adult conversation did not last long.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options

Don't tell my state I said this, but I like the regular whoppers a lot better than the "Texas" whopper.

The whopper Jr is very underrated for the price. It's like a whole 1/4 serving of veggies on that one...micros and stuff...

Writing your governor now...
    I always liked the fake char broiled thing.

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Texas is judging you.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    It may be cheap, it may be weird, and it may not even really be chicken, but Burger King's original chicken sandwich is delicious. If I go to the BK Lounge that's the only thing I will order.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    So we are not allowed to have fun in here anymore!?

Who are we kidding....we haven't had fun in here since Under Armour bought the place!
  • _John_
    Options

Who are we kidding....we haven't had fun in here since Under Armour bought the place!

uh no...we just don't have to see everyone rating 5's a 10 anymore. We can have actual conversations.
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    10/10 WOULD BANG
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options

uh no...we just don't have to see everyone rating 5's a 10 anymore. We can have actual conversations.

And we can talk about people who stoop to rating other people with numbers, and they might not notice.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    Oh, I thought this was just something else that was broken
  • _John_
    Options
    at least I can post on the first page of threads again...
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    at least I can post on the first page of threads again...

Funny..I view that as a negative...
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options

And we can talk about people who stoop to rating other people with numbers, and they might not notice.

it won't change. the troll threads will continue as planned. the thirst will continue to grow exponentially until it has infected this "new" forum as well.

XdTrs4p.gif

biches be dehydrated all up in hurr
  • Escloflowne
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

it won't change. the troll threads will continue as planned. the thirst will continue to grow exponentially until it has infected this "new" forum as well.

XdTrs4p.gif

You just reminded me I haven't had anything to drink yet today!
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

XdTrs4p.gif

You just reminded me I haven't had anything to drink yet today!

So you're thirsty? Coke can was right.