how to stay motivated???

Options
2»

Replies

• Damianzmommy2016
    Damianzmommy2016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Paul that is soo true!! And thank ypu!! Fruit is a great idea for day snacks!!! Nande that sounds great add me and lets motivate each other!!
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What is your why?

When you ask yourself that question and determine the answer, hold tight to it and keep it in mind any time you want to quit or go off your path. You captured this before, you can certainly do it again. I asked this question to a friend, and she told me that she didn't want to bring her excessive weight into her 50's. So I said to her every time you want to quit, over eat, start to slack, or anything that inhibits you from your goals, remember those excessive pounds that you don't want to bring into your 50's. The one thing that would be most disheartening, is for her to celebrate 50 with regrets in the back her mind. So once you find your why and hold on to it, it'll be easier to stay motivated.

FYI - My before and after profile photo is the result of Insanity. Best of luck to you in your endeavor and as always "DIG DEEPER"! :0)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    motivation is a highly overrated emotion...take the emotion out of it and be disciplined and consistent.