HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Ok So I'm Trying To Lose weight And Still Keep My Curves But So Far It's Not Working. I've Already went Down 2 Cups Sizes And I'm Afraid That By The End Of My Weight Loss Journey I'll Be Completely Flat! I Have No Idea How Or If I Can Prevent This!

If You Have Any Ideas Please Share Them! Thanks! :bigsmile:

Replies

• LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wish I knew the answer, cuz sadly, I've lost my butt :(
  • Indyfferent
    Options
    Boobs are mostly made out of body fat. As that bf% goes down, well in most cases so do your boobs.
    You want to keep your curves? a nice sheet of muscle looks better then portioned bodyfat anyways.
    (there is no spot reduction or in your case, retention)
  • pattycake118
    pattycake118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Our boobs are mainly fat, and it's not the only place you're loosing. I know it sucks, but you're loosing fat everywhere too. Besides, part of the change in bra size will be the loss of fat off your back and torso - now that's a more sexy way to think of it! You're only getting hotter!
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    "Sorry" I think it's inevitable...if someone comes up with something, do let me know! :)
  • LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm assuming the same goes for our butts? Mostly fat?
  • Becky99504
    Becky99504 Posts: 30
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me!
    I advise exercise, toning up improves everything...
    best wishes!
  • pattycake118
    pattycake118 Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Yup, our butts are made of a lot of fat. Though I'm sure yours must look better now too - firm rather than flabby. Mine's firmed up since I started running and my fiance thinks it looks great.
  • Hellokittysboo
    Options
    Awwwwwww Man! Ugh I'm So Upset Now! Lol

What Would Happened If I Started To Tone? My Butt Is Getting Bigger But Eveything Else Is Getting Smaller!.

And Thanks Everyone For Helping Me!
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I don't have much boob to begin with, but I went from a small B to a small C when I gained my weight and am afraid of te same thing. One this I can say is that chestflys and check resistance band work out, did give my small B a very nice boost that made them look bigger. You may not be able to keep all your boobs but you may try doing flys etc to add muscle underneath that the set on top of, if that makes sense.
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    This is why you never see a skinny girl with REAL big boobs - and why most of us larger ladies have a nice rack!
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options

Yes, but also a healthy amount of muscle back there too. Do lunches and squats and lots of them, your booty will definitely benefit.

Here's your inspiration (It works for me!)

nike3_081205_big.jpg
  • crystalinda
    crystalinda Posts: 151 Member
    Options

What Would Happened If I Started To Tone? My Butt Is Getting Bigger But Eveything Else Is Getting Smaller!.

your butt is getting bigger because you are toning it, are you doing a lot of running? stair master? Squats or lunges? Do some more upper body strength training focus on chest excercises like push ups and chest presses, they will at least perk up what chest you have.
  • lidageorge
    lidageorge Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Girl, I wish I knew. My best friend's thirteen year old daughter fills out a t-shirt better than I can now!!!
  • Hellokittysboo
    Options
    Girl, I wish I knew. My best friend's thirteen year old daughter fills out a t-shirt better than I can now!!!

Lol Oh-No! I Think It's Something In The Milk!
  • Hellokittysboo
    Options

your butt is getting bigger because you are toning it, are you doing a lot of running? stair master? Squats or lunges? Do some more upper body strength training focus on chest excercises like push ups and chest presses, they will at least perk up what chest you have.

Thank You!!!!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Yep I have lost in my boobs too :-( If I'm not happy with them when I get to a weight I am happy with, my solution is that I am going to go buy some new ones ;-)

And as far as the butt getting bigger, mine did too for a while. My main exercises are running and the elliptical and it got bigger as I started building muscle, but it's (at least for me) because there was still a layer of fat on top of the muscle so as the fat started going away it started to get smaller.