On this road again...

Options
Hi, my name is Shanda I am getting married in June 04, 2016!!! I was 205 pounds in Jan 2014! I have maintained about 50 pounds of that off the last 2 years. My lightest was around 135 and that was last March, before my fiancée and I began dating. Over the course of the last few months I have packed on 15-20 pounds settling into comfortableness with my fiancé and his 3 kids! It's completely different life now. From being single working out 4-5 times a week and having no tempting foods in my house to a household of 5, with kids who love sugar and carbs =( Additionally, I now have a 1 hour (each way) commute.

I used MFP a couple times before and there is no secret, logging your food is a MUST. Every time weight "creeps" I can count on two things I have been doing, good Belgium beer (carb city) and failing to log my food. It's even more important than the gym!

Anyways, I have at least 25-35 pounds to lose, before the wedding and our Honeymoon in Bermuda! I need accountability and actually have a tangible goal to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me so we can motivate each other!

HT: 5 foot 1
SW: 1/1/2014 205
TempGW: 140 (6/4/16)
GW: 125-130
CW: 162 2/8/2016
SZ:8/10 Pants, M/L Tops, 32FF Bra
GSZ: 6 Pants, S Tops, 32DD Bra
Fitbit: //www.fitbit.com/user/45R2C3

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • BlackRangerX
    BlackRangerX Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I definitely understand where you are coming from; I have a very similar story. I was a fit 190lbs in 2013, and then all of a sudden, bam - Two kids. I'm now weighing at 260lbs which is the most I've ever weighed. Needless to say, I'm very uncomfortable. I plan on counting calories and working out daily. Back in 2013, I had MFP friends who were on the same journey and had the same goals as me. I'm looking for that now! Good luck on your journey my friend :)
  • morgon146
    morgon146 Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I to understand this. I once again had a bad weekend realizing i do not like how things have turned out with my body & letting myself go. I was around 148 in 2013 before i had my first son & i am now 170. It seems like it is so hard to even loose 10 pounds. I dont know where to start over again but this community & the myfitnesspal app looks like the best place to start. Good luck & know you are not alone :smile:
  • clarklessk8
    clarklessk8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think your story is definitely really relatable. It's easy to fall into bad habits when your life is in a place where it's hard to find time or energy to be strict about taking care of you're body. I am really rooting for you and know you will do well