Looking for friends (that sounds sad....lol)

Options

Replies

• Eat_Sleep_Squat
    Eat_Sleep_Squat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I could use some new friends to motivate, feel free to add me
  • ameerah3333
    ameerah3333 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! 40+ gal over here, have to get use to saying that, lol. I signed up back in the day when MFP just started and it was crap...so I quit. Well hey I'm back and I'm loving it. Day 1 and I too need positive people and motivation.

Feel free to add moi :smiley:

Must. Get. Leaner.
  • pansamanchada
    pansamanchada Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is great site to distract ourselves from the fact that we're hangry at some point during the day.
    I'm here everyday. I have a sense of humor as well.
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41 last month. I am down 160 pounds, If anyone wants, add me.
  • ameerah3333
    ameerah3333 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Panda_brat wrote: »
    I am down 160 pounds.....

Thats freaking awesome!!! Way to go!
  • TheLittleRedHairedGirl
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I do a morning inspirational quote and do my best to be encouraging throughout the day. I'm in my early 40's and try not to take myself too seriously :)
  • PurpleOrchid531
    PurpleOrchid531 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just started up again after falling off the wagon a few months ago (I wasn't seeing any progress on the scale so I quit). 40 something here too (gulp). Feel free to add me :)
  • Sherbear715
    Sherbear715 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40 something too looking for support. I started my journey in July and I am about 9 pounds from my goal. Problem is I've been 9 pounds from my goal since December! I just keep losing and gaining the same 5 or 6 pounds. I am ok for a day or so and then I give in to temptation. Or just wait until everyone has gone to be and then completely sabotage my entire day! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • ritaw68
    ritaw68 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am a MFP return customer. I had taken a break and joined WW through my job and I did lose some weight. Of course as WW do, they have changed the plan and I am just not liking the changes. So I thought I would return to old faithful. LOL. I am 47 (will have to morph over to the 50 somethings in a few years :) ). I can use some friends as well. Feel free to add me.
  • 29coffeelover
    29coffeelover Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me I need motivation
  • trjjoy
    trjjoy Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I'm in my 30s, though.
  • livingpaperdoll1
    Options
    I always need a friend. It's a life long battle. Feel free to add me. I'm in my late 40's with at least 50 to lose. Give or take.
  • fattybumbum19732016
    Options
    Hi I'm new to this app. Been 'healthy ' eating for 5 weeks now, I was 100kg now 89.7kg.
    I was 74 kg 1 year ago and emigrated from UK to Australia and gained 26kg in that time.
    I'm 42 and didn't even know there was a 'community' on here. So glad I've just seen this
  • DBL_IronDog
    DBL_IronDog Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place for sure! I'm always here to support when I can:)
  • OGJake12
    OGJake12 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. That goes for anyone. Looking for more activity on my feed.
  • JUknowPK
    JUknowPK Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Sure..added. Anyone wants to add me that is your choice. make choices not regrets.
  • jen_marie81
    jen_marie81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in my mid-thirties and need all of the support I can get as well. I've got about 70 pounds to lose, but I know I can do it if I stick with it. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mjh4cwh1
    mjh4cwh1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I really need friends too! I have recently started back with MFP.
  • tfoxfire483
    tfoxfire483 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    40+ tipping the scale at 200+. Goal is 135 (+/- 5). I have a loong way to go... I welcome all friend requests.