insanity

Options
karmaheart
karmaheart Posts: 75 Member
edited February 2016 in Fitness and Exercise
I'm planning to start Insanity on Wednesday and I need advice. I've tried to do it before but i cant keep up with the people in the video. I've never been able to complete a whole week because my muscles hurt so bad. I would love to see before and after pics for motivation if anyone would like to share. I'm also wondering how long before I will start seeing results. I would like to shed 2% more body fat. I'm at 120 pounds d and I'm 5'4. Any advice is appreciated.

Replies

• TeamScorpioRI
    TeamScorpioRI Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Insanity is TOUGH. There is no doubt about that. It earns its name. My recommendation is do NOT try and keep up with the people in the video. Go at your own pace, stop when you need a break, and modify the moves if needed. I tend to do this when attempting the tuck-jumps. Those are to much for my knees s I do knee lifts instead.
  • AmbitiousButRubbish
    Options
    I did Focus T25. I could never kept up with the people on the videos. It gets better and better and then the video set switches. That is a good thing. Switching up really kept me from getting complacent. Just do you best to stay with them. 2% body fat should go away fast. As far as sore muscles, make sure you do additional stretching and drink more water.
  • karmaheart
    karmaheart Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    bump