Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Viewing a friends nutrition/nutrients/macros?

Is there a way to do the above? I can view friends diarys with their permission but can give much help of advice with seeing their nutrient/macro intake of their daily food which is under the nutrition tab in our own diarys.

Many thanks

Marc

Replies

• BunnyBomb
    BunnyBomb Posts: 143 Member
    I can see friends macros but not their micro nutrition. It's not visible on my phone, but I can see macro nutrition on my iPad or PC.
  • kuranda10
    kuranda10 Posts: 593 Member
    when I look at a friends diary the macros are listed at the bottom, just like they are on mine. I only use the app if I'm out and about, so if I look it's on the PC.
  • Marc_McLaren_PT
    Marc_McLaren_PT Posts: 3 Member
    Thanks guys maybe just the fact I'm on my phone then. I'll try accessing from comp this afternoon.

Cheers
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Thanks guys maybe just the fact I'm on my phone then. I'll try accessing from comp this afternoon.

Cheers

You can use your phone's web browser to open the myfitnesspal.com website; for Android, just choose the Chrome option to "Request desktop site," but I don't know what the option is called on the iOS web browser.
  • Marc_McLaren_PT
    Marc_McLaren_PT Posts: 3 Member
    CyberTone wrote: »

Cheers

You can use your phone's web browser to open the myfitnesspal.com website; for Android, just choose the Chrome option to "Request desktop site," but I don't know what the option is called on the iOS web browser.

Thanks buddy