NSV!!

Options
bethdris
bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
Being that I've been overweight the majority of my life, I wasn't too sure what I was seeing could be true. I started MFP March 13th of this year. I got rid of all my size 18 clothes. I was sooo excited to FINALLY be a size 16. Well as I continue this new life I am SUPER Happy to say after 3 different clothing stores I am now a size 14!!!!!!!!! I haven't been a 14 since High School and its a 14 REGULAR, not PLUS, WIDE, WOMANS' A size 14 missies!!!!!!!!!! IM sooooooooooo happy!! I almost cried when I tried on the 14 in the 3rd store and realized this is really my new size! I bought few items to get me through the summer. It helps that everything I bought was at least 70% off too!! By winter I'd like to be in a size 12.

Replies

• simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Great Job! Keep up the good work.
  • releame
    releame Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.
    You are an inspiration.
    IT CAN be DONE!
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's wonderful.
  • louisewills
    louisewills Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, well done! I remember nearly crying when I got back into my size 12's, but I just did a happy dance instead! It's a great feeling. Keep up the good work
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Keep up the good work and you'll definitely be in those size 12s :happy:
  • sheffiej34
    sheffiej34 Posts: 91
    Options
    Awesome job!! I have a longer way to go, but I know the feeling a getting into clothing that you haven't worn in forever and realizing they do actually fit. When I lost 15 lbs, I was able to get out of Women's sizes in my pants, and I dropped to a 1X in tops. I could fit in the XL, but a little to snug for me. No words can describe the elation at that moment.

Congrats on the weight loss !!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! I have a longer way to go, but I know the feeling a getting into clothing that you haven't worn in forever and realizing they do actually fit. When I lost 15 lbs, I was able to get out of Women's sizes in my pants, and I dropped to a 1X in tops. I could fit in the XL, but a little to snug for me. No words can describe the elation at that moment.

Congrats on the weight loss !!

All in good time!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!