100 + to lose

Options
Hi, I'm 32 and from Pennsylvania. I have at least 100 pounds to lose, and so far have lost 24 pounds. Looking for people to add since most of my list are inactive.

Replies

• CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    I have 120 to lose :)feel free to add me :smile:
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    You can do it, it is defiantly possible.
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me . I've lost a total of over 120 lbs I'll try to comment when I can
  • walkingforward
    walkingforward Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Lost 45lb and aiming for 35-50lb more pounds depending on a lot of factors. More friends welcome.
  • rubypallas
    rubypallas Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 100 exactly to lose. So far I am down 12. Would love to chat with people in the same boat.
  • ichbineinetomate
    ichbineinetomate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've got 140+ to lose and I'm from Maryland. Please, feel free to add me. Congrats on you weight loss! :smiley:
  • Mmarst
    Mmarst Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have 210 more to lose, so feel free to add me. I'll be hangin' out for a while ;)
  • Harry56
    Harry56 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    great job Feel free to a me Need to loss 75lbs
  • meta116
    meta116 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just started eating healthy again after procrastinating for a long time. Usually manage to lose weight but then put more back on. I have over 100lbs to lose aswell, feel free to add me. Well done so far!
  • fuzzymurkin
    fuzzymurkin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! You guys are so friendly and welcoming! I'm ready to get motivated and get that extra push I need!
  • tracerann
    tracerann Posts: 1 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    30 down, 100 to go... It doesn't sound so unmanageable when I put it that way! :smiley:

I'm in Vermont and am 35.
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • LosingIt2022
    LosingIt2022 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    143 to lose, 12 lost so far since Jan. Anyone feel free to add me, I'm 34, female and live in Northern Ireland :smile:
  • bigyear2016
    bigyear2016 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am from Boston...yeah looking to lose like 170 lbs in coming years...please add me if wishing to be together in this...