Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
This is my road baby:

148.JPG

Lets see yours.

Replies

• bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    It's going to take a special person to beat that photo. Nice backdrop.... Oh wait that's a nice looking ride too.....
  • nmescalera
    nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I just won a Golds Gym Trek bike that they were giving away..... Cant wait to get started.....
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Taken after a not-so-graceful log hop.

8hlm1.jpg
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I have been meaning to take a pic of my brand new pretty bike to post on here.. and now there's a thread that I NEED to do it for! Whoop!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I'm technologically challenged and don't know how to post a pic, so here it is in my profile pic. 2006 Cannondale Optimo. :heart: I LOVE it! :heart: Had a Trek mtn bike, but sold it. Now I've got my eye on a Specialized Stumpjumper 29er hardtail.... someday.... :laugh:
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    skywalker, like this:

Canondale.jpg
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Cool! How'd you do that?
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Cool! How'd you do that?
    8YFsJ.jpg
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Had trouble posting a pic before but will try again this evening when at a computer
  • NiallWallace
    NiallWallace Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My Touring bike a few years back at Dundee station waiting for the Trains to Inverness
    DSCF1592.JPG

My Mountain bike somewhere in Feteresso Forest
    DSCF1757.JPG

My Raleigh shortly after I rebuilt it (I've still not replaced the chain....)
    DSCF3516.JPG

Me on my Road Bike, somewhere between Glasgow and Edinburgh on Pedal For Scotland in 2007
    DSCF3815.JPG
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    My 2010 Charge Mixer 8 with my hand built trailer in tow......

trailer_hitch_ver_2_5.jpg
    I use this daily for my deliveries around Tokyo to our restaurant customers (we run a liquor shop)

This is my newest old bike :bigsmile: I call it my "Lrrb" which stands for "Long Ride Road Bike".........

958081ef-1.jpg
    .... it is a New Old Stock (NOS) steel frame road bike from the mid to late 80's I bought new on auction here, I outfited it with mostly new parts. I really like this old steel framed bike it is nice and light, for the money and easy to ride a long way all day.

Lastly my dear old friend, this is a 1988 Cannondale SM500 MTB.......

cannondale_brooks_skinny_kojaks-1-1.jpg
    ..... I've set it up as my urban warrior, this is my do everything bike, I bought it new in October of 1988 in Canada and brought it with me to Japan. The only original parts on the bike are the cranks, the front derailer, and the frame :bigsmile: I'm on my 4th set of wheels.

That's it for me
  • NiallWallace
    NiallWallace Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Stu, not only are Steel Frames more comfortable to ride all day, they look better too.

The Ralleigh and Dawes tourer above are both steel; the Dawes is Reynolds 631 and by far the best looker.

That plastic bottle cage looks out of place on your steel racer though, liking the leather saddles though, Brookes?
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    The leather seat is classy!! I really want a pashley bike but I'm worried it'll get stolen so I brought a cheap second hand raleigh bike. This is my first ever bike since I'm new to cycling and didn't really know what I wanted. I've learnt a lot from it tho!

5686223887_ccda4a16d2.jpg
  • fitness63
    fitness63 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    This is my baby. She can bring me at least 60 miles in three hours. Love her.

Oe0HYl.jpg

At a slower pace in the mountians this is my fighter.

rcL78l.jpg
  • StuAblett
    StuAblett Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    Stu, not only are Steel Frames more comfortable to ride all day, they look better too.

The Ralleigh and Dawes tourer above are both steel; the Dawes is Reynolds 631 and by far the best looker.

That plastic bottle cage looks out of place on your steel racer though, liking the leather saddles though, Brookes?

The plastic cage was the cheapest and it is adjustable from a full sized water bottle to a 500ML pet bottle.

yeah the saddle is a Brooks B-17, love that saddle!
  • gwynh
    gwynh Posts: 160
    Options
    I will attempt to take a pic of my ride.
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I will give it another shot.

Here is my Road Bike. It is a 2011 Trek Madone 6.2 H2

Madone62Side1-1.jpg

Here is a print my daughter gave me for Father's Day.

8ed37107.jpg

don't know why it don't show the whole picture? I sized it down as low as it would go.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try and put photos of my Downhill Bike on here (hopefully the photos are sized properly):
    5a8e36b1.jpg
  • solpwr
    Options
    Another photo of my Downhill Bike:
    b8147301.jpg
  • solpwr
    Options
    The stem is directly mounted onto the dual crown, more like a motorcycle. Hydraulic brakes. Heavy duty handlebars. The front forks are steel coils with oil damping, adjustable rebound and compression.
    a0440a58.jpg