Looking for motivation partners!

Options
Hello All, I'm Stephanie, I live in the US in the small city of Danbury, CT. I am looking for anyone that would like to just be friends and supportive of our weight loss goals together! I've been on and off of this site for years and finally, I'm motivation to keep this thing going. I have found in other aspects of my life, that group support is the best support to keep you going! It also hold your accountable for your goals when you share them with friends.

So hello everyone! Feel free to message me and we can do this together! No matter what your goals are.

Replies

• Torironk
    Torironk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie! I've been off and on this app too and I'm determined to get through it this time, support is always helpful and to have someone to complete challenges with keeps me motivated! I'm currently 183 at 5'1 and am hoping to hit 160. There was once a time when I was 110lbs but that was 13 years of marriage and 3 kids ago, lol. It's a bit harder now but not impossible, if only I could find the 20 year old me's determination! Good luck!