Options
I just joined today and I am pumped. I am a yoyo dieter (done it my whole life). I am committed to keeping it off this time.

Replies

• modeRNmomma
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!
  • MilisaMote
    MilisaMote Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Wheather you are here to find friends and support or tools with your weightloss. You have come to the right place :) Good Luck on your journey :)
  • renaedixon
    Options
    Thanks, I need all the support I can get!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been here a week and a half and I love it. Everyone is very supportive and motivating. I too, have been a yo yo dieter for most of my life. I can honestly say that for the first time I feel like I have found a tool to help me learn how to eat right for good! Please feel free to add me as a friend. The more support the better. =)
  • SimplyDeLish
    SimplyDeLish Posts: 539
    Options
    Welcome! Best advice to stop the yo-yo syndrome - consider this your new healthy lifestyle (NOT a diet). Eat at the level MFP tells you to and be happy with a 1-2 lb lose per week. Taking it off slowly makes it much more maintainable once you reach your goal.

You can do this!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome; u will love it; i am also a yoyo dieter. I tryed every diet out there it seems , But only thing works for me is just follow the fruit, vegetables, and protein, low carb. and watch my calories. This seems to work for me. Need support im here. rita
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    welcome; u will love it; i am also a yoyo dieter. I tryed every diet out there it seems , But only thing works for me is just follow the fruit, vegetables, and protein, low carb. and watch my calories. This seems to work for me. Need support im here. rita
  • mobskee
    mobskee Posts: 200
    Options
    Welcome!! It's time to stop yo yo dieting and change your life style :happy:
  • jragan68
    jragan68 Posts: 22
    Options
    I have been using this on my phone but just recently began using it on my PC one thing I have learned is they are not lying when they say DIETS DONT WORK because they don't...However Lifestyle changes work start watching what your eating and the amount of calories are in your meals and you feel better and look better. In 2007 I weighed 272lbs I just weighed myself thursday and I am 169 :)
  • KimberlyAbbas
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • sunshngirl3
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I hope you find success in your journey. It's all about lifestyle change. I am new here to this is my first week and already I am learning a little more about myself and how I got this way. I have tried every diet in the book and only to find either I failed totally or I gained the weight back and then some. Have a great day and remember it's all about one small step at a time.