How to record half pound weight loss

Options
Can anyone tell me how I can record 0.5lb weight loss, this week I'm down 1.5lbs but it seems to record only whole pounds lost ???

Replies

• choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I always put in decimals and they log... for example I lost .6 lbs this morning and logged it. On your ticker it will round it up or round it down, but in your reports it will have the accurate amount lost.
  • bspringer544
    bspringer544 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Funny. On mine I can log up to a tenth of a pound. The quick add at the bottom.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    If you're set to stones, for some reason you can't. You can under regular pounds, though.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    If you're set to stones, for some reason you can't. You can under regular pounds, though.

^ This. OP, in other posts you indicate you are in the UK, so I am guessing you have your settings to Stones/Pounds. You will have to change that setting to Pounds if you want to track in decimals. I would guess that the mathematical algorithms required to convert stones and pounds to pounds and back again are just not programmed into MFP, and with the fraction of users that actually use stones, it is not worth the return on investment for MFP to assign a software engineer to code, test, and deploy those.
  • Ginger7658
    Ginger7658 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you