I Have To Say...

Options
GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I had to let that out. I'm a die hard Colts fan, which means die hard Peyton Manning, in turn, means root for Eli (his lil bro) which equals to GIANTS! Besides, I hate hate shady Brady and coach Belicheat!......WHEW...do I feel better.
This has nothing to do with weight loss except I'm probably gonna sweat off 20 lbs tomorrow!

Oh yeah, if the Pats win, they need an asterik by their name (guys will understand that)

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

Sorry, I had to let that out. I'm a die hard Colts fan, which means die hard Peyton Manning, in turn, means root for Eli (his lil bro) which equals to GIANTS! Besides, I hate hate shady Brady and coach Belicheat!......WHEW...do I feel better.
    This has nothing to do with weight loss except I'm probably gonna sweat off 20 lbs tomorrow!

Oh yeah, if the Pats win, they need an asterik by their name (guys will understand that)
  • chknuout2
    Options
    I'm not a guy.... and I understand the asterick. You shouldn't think only guys would understand .And Tom Brady doesnt need another ring to show off to people. He did that to us in Vegas. Kept asking if we wanted to see his ring. We said no. K bye. Back to the real task at hand which is finish up my journal for today. It's been a good week.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Uh..ok...whatever
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Sorry to burst the bubble but the Pats are going to win...hands down.

Pats fan!:bigsmile:

dd
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

DITTO!!!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Why you gotta hate? As a former highschool and college football player, I know a little about how the game is played; and a Pats fan from well before they were good, I have seen the tough times.

Let me just defend my patriots here for a sec. I'll give you 3 points, if you can dispute any one of them with LOGICAL facts and not hatred and jealousy, then, I'll continue the discussion.

1) The Patriots DID video tape illegally (and accepted the punishment for it which was the strongest BY FAR that has ever been given out), but as many coaches pointed out, including hall of fame coaches Don Schula and Bill Parcels, every team does it, the Patriots just got caught, if it was that big of an advantage, then don't you think they would have lost this year without it? Are people REALLY that upset or are they just looking for something to knock them down for? If the Arizona Cardnals were caught doing the same thing, would we still be talking about it 5 months later?

2) Tom Brady is one of the hardest working players in football. He isn't particularly athletic for an NFL player, but he is in the Gym 1st every day, works out longer then anyone, leaves after everyone else, and is studying defenses more then anyone else besides the coaching staff. You can say anything you want, but Tom is the best QB in the NFL because he works harder then just about everyone else, plus he is humble and honest. Can anyone out there really say they wouldn't rather have Tom Brady then their quarterback? Seriously bring something other then "I just don't like him" to the table.

3) I like the Giants, I think they are a good team, I think Caughlin is a good coach, heck he was great at BC for years! I am also stunned that a Giants fan can call Bellichick names even though he was the defensive coodinator who helped bring them 2 superbowls!

So bring on the logical debate. I refuse to listen to closed minded venom, but if you want to debate facts, I am HAPPY to do so.