I need more girl friends....

Options

Replies

• KandieCarmella
    KandieCarmella Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Hey you don't have your whooha or your boobies hanging out so it's all right in my book. :)
    Lol it was all good for a fitness magazine idk y it's not ok now
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like
  • Kiismyaces
    Kiismyaces Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I don't have many girlfriends or friends for that matter. Feel free to add me.
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    :p
    Kiismyaces wrote: »
    I don't have many girlfriends or friends for that matter. Feel free to add me.

• bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Add me !
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    Add me !

Done!
  • Zannukene
    Zannukene Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me :)
  • BodayJohnnay
    BodayJohnnay Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Can I just say I asked no one for their opinion on my picture... Keep it to urself. It's not changing and if u don't like it don't request me

You should be proud of where you came from. I'm unaware of your progress with fitness and health, but you can post whatever pics you want. Everyone is so quick to judge a person based on a picture. I see why a lot of my clients don't feel comfortable training in certain parts of the gym. She's looking for more girl friends so be more supportive and less judgmental. Thought people were on here for motivation and to help others... what a joke. Have a great one...sorry I probably shouldn't even be in here but..eshxrbvj7sm8.jpg
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    Can I just say I asked no one for their opinion on my picture... Keep it to urself. It's not changing and if u don't like it don't request me

You should be proud of where you came from. I'm unaware of your progress with fitness and health, but you can post whatever pics you want. Everyone is so quick to judge a person based on a picture. I see why a lot of my clients don't feel comfortable training in certain parts of the gym. She's looking for more girl friends so be more supportive and less judgmental. Thought people were on here for motivation and to help others... what a joke. Have a great one...sorry I probably shouldn't even be in here but..eshxrbvj7sm8.jpg

I def appreciate it love
  • Amby6912
    Amby6912 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can friend me!
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    Amby6912 wrote: »
    You can friend me!

Done!
  • samikirkby2016
    samikirkby2016 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Shame the replies have proved your point about women bringing you down instead of building you up. Add me if you like, I'm around 40 days in and working hard towards my goals.
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    Shame the replies have proved your point about women bringing you down instead of building you up. Add me if you like, I'm around 40 days in and working hard towards my goals.

But the good out weighs the bad for now!
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    Amby6912 wrote: »
    You can friend me!
    :)
  • Bshankari917
    Bshankari917 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Boring *kitten* topic but I know very few amazing women that lift each other up rather than try to bring them down ... ☺️ it seems I only make friends with guys...

Hey add me as your friend .. even i don't have much girl fiends .. :wink:
  • Shrinking_Erin
    Shrinking_Erin Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can add me too.
  • charlotteah06
    charlotteah06 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can friend me too, I hate women who think its ok to bring other women down. Your bum is amazing, I hope I can have one as amazing eventually!!
  • ShrinkingScientist
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • KandieCarmella
    Options
    You can friend me too, I hate women who think its ok to bring other women down. Your bum is amazing, I hope I can have one as amazing eventually!!

Thank u sweetie and u will just work for it
  • allabouthegains
    allabouthegains Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    @allabouthegains well I'm not gonna hide myself. Pretty sure I served my time to ensure my freedom. If I wanna be proud of my accomplishment I don't see a problem...
    @allabouthegains well I'm not gonna hide myself. Pretty sure I served my time to ensure my freedom. If I wanna be proud of my accomplishment I don't see a problem...