New member with 50 lbs to go (looking for motivational friends)

Options
_Tyr_
_Tyr_ Posts: 28 Member
Hello all. Decided to give MFP a shot after it was recommended to me by a friend. I am looking to lose 50 lbs. This seems like a tall order, considering that I have a 12 hour a day desk job. I guess this is the reason why I need some motivational friends on here to help me on this journey.

Replies

• bigbodybake
    bigbodybake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome, it's great. I started with 70 lbs to lose and have 50 left, feel free to add me
  • julesrules611
    julesrules611 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you... I lost 50 lbs with about 20 more to go. :)
  • _Tyr_
    Options
    Thanks!
  • nrsjac
    nrsjac Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like
  • MAB0218
    MAB0218 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have 50lbs to lose..I am new also. Lets be friends
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    If you need positive support . Please feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new fitness pals Peace
  • lauralee778
    lauralee778 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, Joined today, needing some guidance have never really had to watch what I have eaten before! Quit smoking 5 years ago now have added an additional 40 pounds I cannot get rid of! Uggg.......
  • _Tyr_
    Options
    Requests sent! Thank you all!
  • _Tyr_
    Options
    bump
  • _Tyr_
    Options
    Last bump?
  • isabelle596
    isabelle596 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Tyr and team. Feel free to add me as well. 52 to lose. As of today, i have lost 16.6 since the beginning of the year. 35.5 to go. I know it will take consistency to get there. And i think a few supportive friends on a similar journey would really help.
  • _Tyr_
    Options
    Hi Tyr and team. Feel free to add me as well. 52 to lose. As of today, i have lost 16.6 since the beginning of the year. 35.5 to go. I know it will take consistency to get there. And i think a few supportive friends on a similar journey would really help.

Added! Thanks! :)
  • LeslieGetsFit1982
    Options
    I have a desk job too so I know how you feel!
  • SaleemahR
    SaleemahR Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi Tyr, I have a desk job too so I know what you're going through. Add me if you like! I would like to start working out again. I have 50+ to lose.
  • _Tyr_
    Options
    Added!