Body Combat

Options
Does anyone know how many calories an hours Body Combat burns? I cant seem to find it any help would be much appreciated!

Replies

• SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    Id go with aerobics general or invest in a HRM...
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 105lbs. I wear a hrm for body combat, I push myself through the 45 min class and generally burn about 400-430 calories per session :)
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    This is a little off topic but I want to go to a body combat class...what is it like?
  • jo_3
    jo_3 Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks guys think i may have to invest in a HRM as been hearing a lot of good things about them! any in particular that are a good one?

I went to my first Body Combat class today and really enjoyed it! would recommend it combines powerhouse moves and stances developed from a range of self-defence disciplines including Karate,Kickboxing,Tai Chi and Tae Kwon create a 'take no prisoners', adrenaline-pumping routine. It is an empowering, athletic workout that will have you 'fighting fit' in record time!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Simply put body combat is awesome! It's hard work put you feel amazing after the trick is putting everything you have into every punch and kick, don't hold back :)