seeking young MFPals trying to lose 10-15lbs

Options
I'm Megan and I've been using MFP for a few weeks now. I'd like to find some friends with similar goals and in similar situations as me. About me:

Height: 5'7"
HW: 200 (Dec. 2008)
SW: 140
CW: 136.5
GW: 125

I go to the gym 5 or 6 days a week, switching off cardio and cardio/strength training every other day. I work at Target so I'm on my feet a lot but not in a great environment. My goals include: lose the weight I gained on my recent volunteer trip to Brasil, fit into my skinnier clothes again, increase my self-confidence, feel stronger, have more energy and feel better!

Please add me if this sounds like you!! Or if you want a new MFPal :)

Replies

• Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I also workout @ the gym 6 days a week and do weight training and cardio :D
  • fireyes
    fireyes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We seem very similar! I'm 5'7" and am trying to lose these last pesky 10 pounds. (I'm actually 135 right now and am trying to get down to 125.) I swim 4 times a week, run 2-3 times a week, and then sprinkle a couple misc exercises in there for variety (and fun!).

I'm hoping to reach my goal weight by August, and then I'll be working on maintaining, which is definitely the hardest part for me.

I'll send you a friend request, and anyone else in a similar situation can feel free to add me!
  • megansprague
    Options
    Thanks everybody!! This is great motivation
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hey Megan! I'm also a 19 year old! I have a little more than you to lose, but still around 15ish pounds to get to my goal weight! I'm only 5"4 and 3/4 though too.. so a little shorter than you! :)

I'll send you a friend request now! Anyone else reading this and in the same boat, feel free to add me! I love having friends around my statistics to help motivate and keep me motivated too!
  • megan4pr
    megan4pr Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey! Same deal here. Get off that college 15.

I'm 21... 5'5. Just trying to eat healthy in college as well. Add me!

HW: 140
    CW: 135
    GW: 120
  • horseryder77
    horseryder77 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Sent the friend request :)
    I'm 22, 5'4.

HW: 180
    CW:138ish (my scale is old school and hard to read)
    GW: 120 or 125