15 months post partum

Options
KitCat_87
KitCat_87 Posts: 26 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
15 months post partum and have about 15 pounds to lose still. I have been at a standstill for a year now. I'm 4'11 and 147lbs..which looks like a lot on a 4'11 person. My first goal is to get to 135. Prepregnancy weight was 127.

I started Bikini Body Mommy workouts three weeks ago and started myfitnesspal 4 days ago.

Would love to meet other mamas who are still holding on to pregnancy weight as well!

Replies

• Bommy_7
    Bommy_7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello I also am about 15 months PP. My youngest was a July baby. she is my second child and my experience has been so different with he second as I am hanging on to about 10 pregnancy pounds also. She weaned a week ago so I am hoping that helps. I'll add you if you like :-) It has been frustrating because I have been eating well and using MFP for about 7 months now and loosing very slowly. I feel your pain!
  • KitCat_87
    KitCat_87 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I hope because you have weaned that the weight will disappear! It didn't for me but I really didn't give it a good chance.. not 100% at least. So far I have been half-assed with weight loss. Like not fully trying. I went on a beach trip with family this morning.. a family picture was taken and I was shocked at how big I looked. So I am now 200% in hahahaha.
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    I have a 3.5 year old and am also 9 months pp with my second child. I have 16 lbs left to lose from this most recent pregnancy, and then 30 more from the one before (and then another 55 more to get into a healthy weight).
  • rhodachupp
    rhodachupp Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm also 4' 11" (ish) and around 141 pounds. :) 4 months pp with our 4th one. Would love to get down to at least 110 or less.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and a 15 month old. I am holding onto weight from before I had them both. I"m having a rough go at times because my son doesn't sleep through the night yet. Anyway, I want to lose around 70 more pounds as of right now. I am 5'3 so (as you stated), being short, the weight looks much heavier on us.
  • arposton82
    arposton82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My youngest is almost 15 months and I have 15lbs to lose to get to Pre pregnancy weight and 40 to lose to get to goal. Looking to add friends for motivation
  • brendalcoffin78
    brendalcoffin78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My second is 15 months and just weaned last month. I have no good excuses left so I'm starting MFP to get on track with my diet. I will begin exercising at some point. I'd like to lose about 30 pounds to regain energy. These 15 mo are high energy, plus a 5 year old. Look forward to group encouragement and accountability!!
  • gigigee
    gigigee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Am late to reply. My baby is nearly a year & I am hanging on to a stubborn 10lbs. I think it is the sleep deprivation. Will wean the baby over the next few months. Any suggestions for moms who lost all their baby weight? Please share!
    Any postpartum moms, feel free to add me.