• luckyjen1976
    luckyjen1976 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Me too my baby is 10weeks old and I need to lose 40lbs
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    If you are nursing the baby keep in mind you will need about 500 cal. more than normal to support that activity. Also, you may find working out immediately after feeding the baby more comfortable than working out when the tank is full.
  • gigigee
    gigigee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Am late to reply. My baby is nearly a year & I am hanging on to a stubborn 10lbs. I think it is the sleep deprivation.
    Any postpartum moms, feel free to add me.
  • Momto4under7
    Momto4under7 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Have 3 little kids, my youngest is 7 months. I have lost the pregnancy weight and more already, but still need to lose a stubborn 25 pounds that I have carried with me my whole life
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm nine months postpartum and breastfeeding and still trying to lose the baby weight and more!
  • JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    This will be my third time using MFP to lose weight. Originally lost 30 lbs in 2011 and kept it off until pregnancy with my first baby in 2013. Used it to lose the baby weight plus 10lbs more (total of 25lbs.) Kept it off until pregnancy with second baby. Been using it again for almost two months to get rid of this baby weight, 10lbs down, 15 to go. Hoping to reach my goal weight by our seventh wedding anniversary, April 19th.

MFP definitely works it's just a lot of work :)

I've had a slow loss week last week and this week. Currently bummed and needing motivation.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Me too! It's a lot harder while I'm breastfeeding:(
  • JaniseCookston
    JaniseCookston Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm actually tandem breastfeeding my two year old and two month old currently. All.i.do.is.nurse. I was hoping all that breastfeeding would really help with the calorie burn, but apparently, not so much.