30 Days Shred- My first workout DVD

Options
Hey guys.

Has anyone here tried it before? What should I expect? What should I do? Any tips for beginner/1st-timer like me?

Thank you :smile:

Replies

• fridaysgal
    fridaysgal Posts: 37
    Options
    I just purchased this DVD as well and am interested in what people have to say!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It is HARD. It is also totally worth it.

I saw fat lot of ZERO scale results. But, as of 8 days ago, I'd lost 26.75" overall. No change on the scale, but I'm dropping clothing sizes like woah. Totally worth it.
  • hopebuck
    hopebuck Posts: 138
    Options
    I just finished my first week of shred. you will LOVE it!!! I wanted a higher calorie burn so I have been doing level 1 and level 2 back to back...but, they are awesome! (except i can't do push ups for anything :
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    its gonna make you collapse. :) Same as it does for me. I'm on day 15. My advice: do what you can.
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You'll get results for sure! But it is hard work, however because it's only a short workout it's just about bearable! I'm on day 15 now, and my scales are going down daily! :smile:
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I havent weighed or measured myself yet since beginning, but im on day 7 / 8 and the workout is getting easier each time..
    Im defiantely getting fitter from it, but i dont know if there is any visible difference yet...
  • LtTinab
    LtTinab Posts: 2
    Options
    I love the 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30! You will get results. Start with whatever you can handle and work up! Just KEEP doing it! Don't QUIT! You will see results! inches and pounds I've lost doing it. Mostly the 30 Day Shred I've lost 33 lbs since Febuary and went from a size 16 to a size 10! But you have to watch your eating habits to so you can get maximum results.
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Just did my first day of it today and my arms and legs feel like jello. lol :) I have seen some incredible results from other people tho and can't wait to see what kind of results I get from it.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    You're gonna get all kinds of answers. I'm on day 12 (level 2)! and I really like it.

As others have said, it is hard but not impossible. I do what I can, and I'm happy to end the workout soaked in sweat and with my arms/legs feeling like jell-o (this 's only happening on level 2).

I hope you have as much of a blast as I do!
  • neyes67
    neyes67 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This is a great workout DVD to start seeing the results you want ... Take your measurements before you start and keep track as you will notice the inches shredding away ...I say go for it. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT :wink:
  • ashleynicole8912
    Options
    It is definitely hard! But it gets easier every time you do it. I'm only on level 1 so far.. but its nice because there are two girls in the back and one does an easier version if you need it to start with.
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 20 for me and the last day of level 2. I have not lost any weight but I have lost about 3 inches and I can feel muscles in my tummy, and my arms are looking good. When I finish I plan on adding this on to my other work outs. Right now this is all I am doing other than walking for 30 min. a day.