Be my fraaaaaan!

Options
Hi there!

Most of my internet friends know me as Kit. I'd love to make some vegetarian/vegan buddies. ;)

I'm a certified veterinary technician and dog trainer -- basically animals are my life and if I go an hour without talking about my dog something is probably wrong. Haha. He's been helping me get exercise by walking with him daily and taking him to agility class. :)

Other than that my hobbies are pretty sedentary and introverted. :( I like to read, write, and play video games. I'm also trying to make running a hobby again... I've run a 5k in the past and I am about to start the couch to 5k program once again. I'm planning on doing the color run in May.

I'm currently a vegetarian transitioning to vegan.

If you think we'd mesh well send me a friend request!

I'd really love friends who would like to chat through messages (or maybe Skype) to keep each other motivated and support. :)

Replies

• runsonrabbitfood
    runsonrabbitfood Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow, you sound like the perfect friend for me Kit!

I've been vegan for 2 years as of this month - primarily whole-foods based. And I started couch to 5k on a whim 2 1/2 years ago. I've since found a passion in running (albeit slowly lol) and have my 3rd half marathon this weekend. It's become a (healthy) obsession of mine.

I'm more of a cat person though ;]
  • ResurgenceAuthor
    ResurgenceAuthor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Not a vegetarian but my sister is so I have been trying many new recipes. I am a university student who loves animals. :) Feel free to message me.
  • lightcvt
    lightcvt Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    @herbivorinator - Wow, congrats on your third half marathon! I hope to get there one day!

@ResurgenceAuthor - Thanks! I sent you an add!