Lots to lose during menopause

Options
Looking for support and encouragement friend me if you're in the same boat as me ... 70lbs to lose. Doctors orders!

Replies

• julesrules611
    julesrules611 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'll support you! I lost 50 lbs and I'm still trying to lose 20 more. I know that if I can do it, anyone can do it!
  • crazydiva
    crazydiva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you .. You're an inspiration!! With age it sure is different losing than as a young woman!
  • julesrules611
    julesrules611 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So I've heard... but you are still young, and I believe in you. :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Losing when older IS different. With age we have more maturity and the experience of setting a plan and sticking to it! We have the motivation of health, familyl, and a longer life, not just a bikini. Lots of older women here have lost tons of weight (literally!). Age is just a number, so don't let anyone convince you differently, especially yourself. :)
    67388953.png
  • Lone_wolf46
    Lone_wolf46 Posts: 2,709 Member
    Options
    You go girls! You got this. :-)
  • crazydiva
    crazydiva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you rippin2U
  • angelamichelle_xo
    angelamichelle_xo Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Spliff_doctor73
    Spliff_doctor73 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40 + too, and yes it is harder with age, as the spring is definitely not in my step no more.....long gone are the days of going out in a t shirt in cold weather too like the kids today,lol

But I am trying again ( Lost 60lbs a few yrs back on here)

Feel free to add me anyone, but read my profile first so not to be offended later :) I too need friends as I only started yesterday.