Looking for a fitness buddy who's breastfeeding

Options
I'm attempting to get fit again while breastfeeding. My LO is 4 months old.

Lowest weight: 145
Weight at delivery: 211
Current weight: 184
Goal weight: 160 (we'll see how I feel when I get here)

I'm just starting working out again, and I'm doing low impact due to a hip injury during pregnancy. Trying to focus on healthy eating and my milk supply until I get this thing figured out. I really would love a fitness buddy who's in a similar situation.

I currently walk as much as possible, spin once a week, and do body weight exercises. My goal is to lose 1 lb a week so I don't jeopardize my milk supply.

Replies

• tayajiya
    tayajiya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend please. I am breastfeeding as well and my baby is 3 months old.
  • rebby41
    rebby41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My baby is 2 months. Looking to lose about 30/40 pounds. Add me as a friend too
  • joverw50
    joverw50 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have a five month old and looking to lose another 10-15 lbs. feel free to add me as a friend.
  • taniellej
    taniellej Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your responses. I saved all of you. How is it going so far? I'm finding that I'm having to eat ALOT of food since I'm eating healthier and I'm still hungry all the time. No lbs lost yet. I did dip too low in calories one day and my supply was low the next day. It's a balance I guess.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm breastfeeding my 9 month old daughter and trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me