Hey, College Student here

Options
I introduced myself already but my account got deleted !?! But I am a college student trying to lose weight and not gain it in my freshman year. I am also a kickboxing instructor. Please feel free to add me ! I am 18.

Replies

• claeysm
    claeysm Posts: 85
    Options
    18 year old student here too, ill send an invite :D
  • Postlethwaite
    Postlethwaite Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey:) It sounds like you know what you want! I am also a student, as well as working full time. Welcome to MFP!
  • punkess
    punkess Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a student too (19), i've all ways wanted to start kickboxing but i'm too self conscious to go!
  • fireyes
    fireyes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    College student here, as well! I've already shed my first 10ish pounds, and now I'm working on those last, stubborn 10.

I'll send you an invite, and would love to get some more college MFP friends!
  • imakimm
    imakimm Posts: 839
    Options
    Hey. I'm a student in grad school. I love kickboxing! But can't stand the kickboxing instructor at my gym!! He really makes me want to kick him..lol!
  • samanthaincollege
    Options
    Don't feel self conscious ! I was even when I first started teaching sometimes when I teach bootcamp I still get really nervous but just put it all behind you stand in the back and start flying some punches ! It is a really great full body workout.
  • Beewallows
    Beewallows Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in university too (20) :) I'm trying to lose the weight I gained doing a school work term.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hey! I graduated a little over a year ago, but am taking my masters now so I'm back to being a student (while also being a teacher haha)! I was one of those freshman that gained weight....no exercise and "bored" eating didn't help! I lost some of it then last year lost more for my wedding! I now continue to work hard and haev been doing Insanity for that past few months! I love it!
  • bevepr
    bevepr Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi!! college student trying to get in her healthiest and best shape ever here!!! :D Today i started ripped in 3o days with Jullian Michaels lets see how it goes!!!