I am finally ready

Options
I just found this site and I can't believe it is free. I have to lose 30 pounds. I am not sure how I let myself get close to 175 lbs. I guess seeing my weight inch closer to 200lbs is very frightening to me. I have many demands on my life that make it difficult to make time for myself, but I don't have a choice any more. I must do this. The only thing that is hard right now is the craving food. I feel hunger a lot because my portion size has been out of control for so long. This is hard, but somehow, I have to succeed.

Replies

• sweeneyp
    Options
    I just found this site and I can't believe it is free. I have to lose 30 pounds. I am not sure how I let myself get close to 175 lbs. I guess seeing my weight inch closer to 200lbs is very frightening to me. I have many demands on my life that make it difficult to make time for myself, but I don't have a choice any more. I must do this. The only thing that is hard right now is the craving food. I feel hunger a lot because my portion size has been out of control for so long. This is hard, but somehow, I have to succeed.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really great and helpful! Good luck to you!!
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well, but wanted to say Welcome!
  • Maryden
    Options
    Good Luck! I just started myself.