Options

Replies

• Kali2024
    Kali2024 Posts: 73 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Kali2024 wrote: »
    yeah I added to that comment for the reason i prefer a clean face. On this thread def in the minority, but all my friends prefer clean shaven men.

Could have just said that without the pubes part. It'll be like me saying I don't like fake blondes.

Thats good to know I don't like them either. Forgot some men are so sensitive. In all seriousness thats what beards look like to me.
  • eeejer
    eeejer Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    yeah I added to that comment for the reason i prefer a clean face. On this thread def in the minority, but all my friends prefer clean shaven men.

So you like effeminate men. Nothing wrong with that I suppose.
  • grkfire
    grkfire Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    riIeM40.jpg
  • Kali2024
    Options
    eeejer wrote: »

hahaha no silly, Marines are def NOT effeminate men. I just picture food particles in beards and all that grease etc from food. Nothing wrong with them if you're into that (*kitten* most women like hair on mens heads, I don't-bald or shaved) .

Would you date a woman with hairy armpits and legs?
  • eeejer
    eeejer Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    eeejer wrote: »

hahaha no silly, Marines are def NOT effeminate men. I just picture food particles in beards and all that grease etc from food. Nothing wrong with them if you're into that (*kitten* most women like hair on mens heads, I don't-bald or shaved) .

Would you date a woman with hairy armpits and legs?

If your Dad doesn't have a beard you've got two Moms (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmFnarFSj_U). Being a marine doesn't automatically make you manly. And yes, I have no problem with women looking natural. I have a problem with them looking unnatural.
  • Kali2024
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Neither does a beard….but Wow good for you. seriously, most men see hairy legs /pits and are repulsed. Not many men accept that.
  • Kali2024
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I don't know about them- it's like pubes on your face.. yuck.. And doesn't food get stuck in the hair? seriously… I like my hubs face smooth just like his head (but then again I have this whole Marine/Cop fetish)

To each his/her own. More of these sexy men for those of us who do appreciate them ;)

likewise.
  • CutsandCurves
    CutsandCurves Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    today's ice beard
    rl1rt2p51knc.jpg

That is seriously cold.
  • CutsandCurves
    Options
    k11iz19ogvdj.jpeg
    k11iz19ogvdj.jpeg

Very nice
  • drbfly
    drbfly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    There are two types of people without beards. Women and children. I am neither.
  • Randy70Wats
    Randy70Wats Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    0tl15oui21my.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,446 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    yk61mccd7qjr.jpg

Can't wait to be like this again

Very nice .. ;)
  • humbled380
    humbled380 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    upn81tw8lqq5.jpg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,446 Member
    Options
    humbled380 wrote: »
    upn81tw8lqq5.jpg

Hubba hubba
  • CutsandCurves
    Options
    0tl15oui21my.jpeg

Gorgeous
  • jay_mck
    jay_mck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Mine is about 3 times longer than in my profile pic. Its basically a scarf now
  • jay_mck
    jay_mck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jay_mck wrote: »
    Mine is about 3 times longer than in my profile pic. Its basically a scarf now

You should definitely post a picture of that ;)

funny you say that, i did this morning but then took it off. Just feel weird about posting close up selfies of my face, plus it needs a good trim
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Good looking beards!