Hi Everyone

Options
My name is Maggie, i just opened a profile here, i started working out last tuesday and ive been logging everything in a notebook. This morning i went online to find a site where i can log my information in and find the support that i am going to need, because right now with all that is going on in my life i need support to keep me focused in the right path. I came across this website and it seems very useful so i am going to give it a try, i have never used these types of websites before so it will take some adapting to for me. Hope all is well with everyone and hope everyone is staying on track with their diet, Here is to a better us.

Replies

• drutocj
    drutocj Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I am just starting so we will see how this goes.
  • folsomb
    folsomb Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Maggie, I am new to this website too. I am looking forward to the motivation and support. Glad to help whenever I can.
  • topaz1x
    topaz1x Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, everyone!
    I'm new and already I'm starting off wrong, lol!
    It's 11:43am here and I've just finished eating breakfast which if I had a choice, I wouldn't eat breakfast at all.
    I don't like to cook breakfast or eat it. So, this is definitely going to be a challenge for me. I LOVE sweets, especially ice cream!
    My goal is to lose 115 lbs., I'm now 254 at 5'4". I live in Brooklyn, NY, so if there's anyone here who lives close by, I need all of the support and willing to give my support in any way. Thank you!!!
  • Kmarr32010
    Kmarr32010 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. Just joined a couple of days ago. Hoping this will motivate me to actually WATCH what I eat. I workout but when it comes to eatting, I just eat whatever I want. So I've got to become more aware of that. Good luck to you.
  • alepta
    alepta Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this site as well:) Hope I can make some friends and get support/motivation!! :)
  • thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! I'm new to this site too. I've been living the WW lifestyle for quite some time now. Good luck to you in your journey to a happier you. Feel free to add me.
  • DEE_68
    DEE_68 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well it looks like there are lots of newbies here to this site ...lol and hopefully we can all help each other! :happy:
  • Hip_Dancer
    Hip_Dancer Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi Maggie,
    Good luck to you. I am new also and I have been much more motivated since joining this site. It has only been a few days, but it's a good start.
  • lisaw1265
    lisaw1265 Posts: 1
    Options
    Good luck to you and everyone else on the board! I joined a few months ago, but now am taking it seriously. So far, so good; but I am a junk food junkie, particulalry sweets. I'm tired of making excuses for my weight loss. Enough is enough, and I am committed to taking and KEEPING the weight off. If you want to join me as a virtual buddy, I'm here to support you and hope you will do the same for me. Again, good luck to you!