What's your HRM total??

Options
I got my HRM about 5 weeks ago, and I just checked my history total..8806 cals burnt in just under 10 hours! I know that's nothing fantastic by most of your standards, but hey I'm still fairly new to exercise :tongue:

Just wondered what everyone else's totals were?

Replies

• swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You know I never even knew my HRM had that info! Just had a look now and in 141 hours I have burned 36679 calories - at least I think that's what it says lol
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    I only wear mine to record sexual fitness.............Its off the scale......
  • jbenton091011
    Options
    I got my HRM about 5 weeks ago, and I just checked my history total..8806 cals burnt in just under 10 hours! I know that's nothing fantastic by most of your standards, but hey I'm still fairly new to exercise :tongue:

Just wondered what everyone else's totals were?

Considering you're so new to exercise, I think you've done brilliantly!! Congratulations!!!!
  • mrrodriguez
    mrrodriguez Posts: 158
    Options
    It sounds good to me. To be honest I am having trouble figuring out how to do the buttons on my HRM. I hadn't used it for a couple of years, and forgot how to measure calories, get time, and certainly never to total calories. I think I can find the old Manual if I root around in my drawers. Like a previous poster I didn't know mine could do that. I wouldn't know how to interpret the numbers anyway.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options

Bottom end of the scale?
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    will have to llok at it didnt know it recoreded that info
  • diembroadhurst
    Options

Bottom end of the scale?

pmsl!!!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, Neil! Haven't looked at this function since I started using my HRM on 6/4. In 20:21:01 hours, I burned 9318 calories. Wow! I'm impressed with myself. haha!
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options

Bottom end of the scale?

Cheeky,

See you next Tuesday.....
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    OK its not HRM, but its a calorie/miles tracker. In 143 workouts I've run/cycled/walked 638 miles and burnt 34267 calories. :bigsmile: