10 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!

Options
HaleyAlli
HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
To some people this may not seem like a lot, but I busted my butt for every single one of these pounds and I'm darn proud of it! :smile: This means I've lost 25% of the weight I need to lose!! I'm so pumped! For a little girl like me, losing 10 pounds is such an acheivement! And I'm almost out of the obese category by ANYone's standards (1.8 lbs. away according to the BMI).

So basically, yay ^_^

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    WTG! Great work. :) Treat yourself.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Awesome work girl!!! :D
  • alexfaty
    alexfaty Posts: 61
    Options
    Well done, I am having to work at every 1lb too its tough but worth it!
  • mfreeby
    mfreeby Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I recently hit the 10 pound mark too (and 11 today!). It's a HUGE milestone and if you look at 10 pounds of meat, well THATSALOTTA MEAT!!! Good job girl and keep on keepin' on!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Congrats! This is amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • tezarozaboza
    tezarozaboza Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WD thats awesome - keep up the good work and remember to treat yourself every now and again.

Terri xx
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep it up!!!
  • GingerbreadArtist
    GingerbreadArtist Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good job! I am only 5'3" and I know what you mean - I work hard for every pound lost! I too hope to be out of the "obese" catagory soon!
  • courtneyz0rz
    Options
    Congrats! I hit the 10 pound mark today, and I know how great it feels. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss!
  • BlueDancer
    BlueDancer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • Snapshotgirl
    Snapshotgirl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself! You done good! Rock on!:smile:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! You've worked so hard, and it's paying off. Keep it up!
  • ksteak
    ksteak Posts: 6
    Options
    So happy for you! 10 lbs does NOT come easy for me, either, so I know what you're talking about. Great work. And from your photo, I can't believe you would ever be considered obese. I wonder about the BMI sometimes... Good job!
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Great achievement!!! Are you still doing the C25K?
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    @ksteak--Thank you! The rest of my body is fatter than my face though, haha XD

@frida--Yes I'm still doing C25K!! I'm just doing it a little slower so I don't wear myself out so easily.

ETA: Thank you to everybody!!
  • sissygok
    sissygok Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hats. horns and fireworks to you, 10 pounds is amazing...and how do I know?? I just reached the 11 pound mark on a goal of losing 23 pounds and know that I have sweat, cried, ached and pained my way through each and every pound lost. I am 69 years old and was absolutely dormant for 2 years recovering from multiple knee surgeries and joint replacement so when I started to feel well enough to exercise this March it was hard for me to get into...Now going to the gym 3x's a week and tracking every bite every day...I want to lose the rest of the weight before October because we have a south seas cruise to Tahiti planned....great reason and motivation.
    Have a wonderful week and have faith in yourself and you will succeed. xoSissy
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!