Large weight loss

Options
I would really like some friends who've either lost or have a large amount of weight to lose, such as 50lbs or more. I currently have 100lbs to lose to be at my goal weight and I need motivation from those going through it and the support of those who have gone before.

Replies

• beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 110 lbs to lose to get to my goal, so I'll be around here a good long while! We can cheer each other on! :happy:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I have lost 34 lbs so far and still need to lose 150+lbs. Will send you a friend request for support!
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
  • Aeliyah
    Aeliyah Posts: 247
    Options
    Hey :) I have about 80 lbs to lose, feel free to add me! Have a great day!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Add it up.. I'm on a journey to lose 225lbs, and I'm 35lbs down. :)
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I had 118 lbs to lose, down 86 of them. I know how much of a struggle it can be at time. This site is full of motivation.

Feel free to add me :)
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi ,

I need to lose about 501bs as well so feel free to add me as your friend for inspiration!:smile:

April
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I have lost 15 pounds over the past 6 weeks and I have another 145 pounds to loose (plus). I will be here a long time as well.
    There is a great support staff here. All we have to do is stay motivated and we will loose it together.

Anyone is free to add me as a friend as well.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    I will be here a long time as well.

There is a great support staff here. All we have to do is stay motivated and we will loose it together.

I will be here for the rest of my life, even after I get the weight off and start maintaining... simply for the reason that everyone here (at least those I've come across) is so encouraging, insightful, and a terrific support team!
  • lomein58
    lomein58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go but what I have done is break it into small goals, I am putting my goal at 15 Lbs a month instead of looking at the 125lbs that I need to lose, and I am also motivated by reading other people's success stories that is really motivating to me because I figure if they can do it they why can't I.
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    I've got about 80-100lbs to be at my ideal weight, feel free to add me. x
  • diembroadhurst
    Options
    feel free to add me, i've lost 110lbs + now and have less than 30 to go before goal.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm down 20lbs with another 210 to go. It's going to be a long haul but it can be done and we can do it.
  • Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey i have around 80lbs to lose so feel free to add me ;)
  • Jessika616
    Jessika616 Posts: 41
    Options
    You can be my friend :) All my friends on here seemed to vanish. I have lost 45 (most was 47 but then I gained grrr) and have 55 more to go for a total of 100.
  • waterjogger
    waterjogger Posts: 114
    Options
    I sent you all a friend request, but it wouldn't let me add more than 5! I have 10 down, and 140 to go so I'll be hanging around for awhile.:drinker: If I didn't get down to add you as a friend feel free to add me!!!:wink:
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    You can add me, if you want. I want to lose at least 70, but I should lose 100 or so, perhaps I will.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    I started with 100lbs to lose. So far I have lost 43 pounds in 3 months :smile: Good luck to you, and I sent a friend request.
  • Cassielfsw
    Cassielfsw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I've got 60-70 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!