female friends wanted

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahjane2134
    sarahjane2134 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this aand not sure how everything works and would like someone who can help me stay accountable
  • PrincessBanana89
    PrincessBanana89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • faithbabe21
    faithbabe21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Hope. I'm a full time financial aid officer and full time grad student, looking to lose a lot! I would really love to have some friends and encourage each other! Thanks everyone!
  • clary3
    clary3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Add me :) My name is Clary. I'm 31 and mom to 3 kids (Twins are 10, oldest is 11). I'm also on Fitbit.
  • kalehmazoo
    kalehmazoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • BanksySJ11
    BanksySJ11 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mellymoo872015
    mellymoo872015 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I too am a 28 year old Mummy feel free too add me. X
  • laurenharmening
    laurenharmening Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 26 and need some support and motivation also. I have a 2 year old and really want to lose weight before we start trying for another child.
  • carlenesquires
    carlenesquires Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 27 and just had my first baby in December and I need some help to get motivated! I didn't go back to work so I am a stay at home mom and have no motivation to get things done. I just want to stay on the couch all day!
  • annieob37
    annieob37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! 27 year old nurse from New England with 50 lbs to lose. Finally getting back on the wagon today after a wakeup call on the scale at the doctors today. Add me! I'll need the support to stay active!
  • mnalsa83
    mnalsa83 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... everyone... I'm a soon to be 33 yo momma of 2 (teenager and an 8 yo) ... always looking for motivation myself.
  • chulipa
    chulipa Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends you can add me im almost 52 and have lost 80lbs since August 2015
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • michellenella7
    michellenella7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, always looking for friends xx
  • clary3
    clary3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    :) Feel free to add me
  • impsmama
    impsmama Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just getting started on here, but feel free to add me too :smile: I'm trying to find some workout accountability buddies. I'm 36 (almost 37) with a 4 yr old daughter. I have about 20lbs to lose... I've been struggling due to pain post foot surgery (last year). It makes working out difficult, but I'm determined not to gain anymore weight and to start reversing the direction the scale has been heading...